VCDX (all tracks)
Below you will find a list of articles that I have been writing to prepare myself for the VCDX exam.
As the VCDX “approach” and method is the same for all available tracks and only the content focus is different I try to make my articles somehow “generic” for all tracks.
I am studying for the VCDX-NV track because of my strong networking background.
- Designers vs Administrators
- Components of a VCDX design
- VCDX Design Terminology
- VCDX Design Factors – Gathering Information, Defining Requirements and Identify Risks, Constraints and Assumptions
- The Logical Design vs The Physical Design and mapping services and infrastructure to understand impact
- Logical Design components and the Logical Compute Design